Terms and Conditions
Every effort will be made to carry out all activities as planned and advertised, however, CRIZMAC and the seminar leaders reserve the right to make any alterations, deletions, or modifications to the itinerary and/or accommodations deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond their control.
Enrollment will be made on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. A $500 deposit is required to guarantee your space. Registration and deposit payment may be made by phone, mail, or online at www.crizmac.com. Your deposit of $500 will NOT be charged to your credit card until the trip is confirmed. We will notify you when the trip is confirmed with a minimum of 15 travelers and charge your card at that time. We recommend that you do NOT make non-refundable travel arrangements until we confirm with you. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure on May 16, 2017.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be received in writing. Participants who cancel on or before May 16, 2017 will receive a full refund less a $250 processing fee. If cancellation is made after that point, no refund is given. CRIZMAC will make every effort to operate the tours advertised. In the event CRIZMAC must cancel a tour, participants will receive a full refund of all monies paid to CRIZMAC, however CRIZMAC is not responsible for losses due to non-refundable airline tickets or other travel arrangements. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Accommodations for six nights at the lovely Inn of
- Six breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners
- Land transportation to seminar events
- Museum and site admissions
- Guides, presentations and demonstrations
- Seminar handbook
- Tours and excursions include:
Carol Ann Mirabon’s Home Studio
Capital Art Exhibit
El Rancho de Golondrinas
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
International Folk Art Museum
Museum of Indian Art and Culture
National Hispanic Cultural Center
Petroglyph National Park
Poeh Cultural Center
Santo Domingo Pueblo
Tower Gallery of Roxanne Swentzell
- Guest lectures & presentations by: Carol Ann Mirabon, John Reyna, Raymond Tenerio, Roxanne Swentzell (schedule permitting)
- Cost based on double occupancy rooms, single rooms
available for an additional fee.
- AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED. You can fly into Albuquerque or Santa Fe and take the shuttle to the hotel.
- YOU MUST CHOOSE SINGLE OCCUPANCY IN THE PULL DOWN MENU BELOW IF YOU WISH TO ROOM ALONE OR YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ROOM