you for visiting our site! In this section you will find a selection
of free resources that will help you with ideas for your program.
These include feature articles from previous CRIZMAC e-newsletters,
a series of special topic articles, and ideas for your classroom
and lesson plans. We hope you will benefit from these resources.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Click here for articles from CRIZMAC’s
monthly e-newsletter about a wide range of art and cultural topics.
Select the link in the left column to subscribe to our free monthly
Plans and Classroom
Stories of Art
• information about and objectives for this extensive curriculum
• links to artworks to accompany each theme in the resource
• writing lessons for each theme
• inquiry extensions with Art Making and Meaning
(new DVD/CD resource)
Making and Meaning Educators' Supplement
• Recommendations for Implementation at Various Education
• Art Making and Meaning Lessons
• Printable Inquiry Map and Icons
• Run Time for DVD Segments in Minutes and Seconds
• Challenging Vocabulary for Elementary Students
• Complementary Online Inquiry-Based Units
Visual Arts Standards